Mega Blues Bundle
The only collection of Blues courses and Backing tracks you’ll ever need
Whether you are into rock, jazz, funk, or even country - Blues is the foundation. It is no wonder that nearly every single professional player I've met lists the Blues as their primary influence.
In order to be a great blues player, you need develop an ability to play strong licks and great rhythm over a variety of styles of blues. A varied vocabulary of musical ideas plus the deeper understanding of chord voicings, progressions, chord tones and basic theory is what most players should work on.
Are you suffering from any of these problems?
- Your solos all sound the same, because you have trouble developing your ideas
- You don't know how to add more flavor to the pentatonic scales.
- You aren’t able to create something original, and always rely on overused licks.
- You can’t figure out where and how notes from scales fit over chords in a progression.
- You don’t have a good vocabulary of great, reusable licks.
- Chord tones are a mystery to you.
If any of these scenarios have you nodding, then you aren’t alone. What you need is effective instructional material that will take your playing up a few levels to where you’ve always wanted to be. This is the level where you can play freely, and you can join a jam or play with your buddies, while being confident that you have lots of tools in your shed to handle any situation you are thrown into.
Nobody wants to fly blind, right?
In this bundle, you will get a total of 18 high quality full length courses covering everything you need to know to bring you to a new level of blues sophistication.
On top of that, you will also get hundreds of backing tracks specifically created around the courses included so that you can instantly apply everything you’ll learn.